Locate the BCM and install the PRO Bypass
The BCM is under the left side of the dash. Remove the 3 push pin retainers and slide the hush panel out of the way. Unplug the BCM connectors.
There are 3 electrical connectors on the BCM (C1, C2, C3)
C1 is pink in color
and C3, Natural.
To install the Full bypass connect it as follow:
- RED and WHT wires: Make a 3 wire splice into the pink wire at connector C1, pin C12, PNK
- BLK: Make a 3 wire splice into the BCM Connector C3, Pin D, Black
- YEL: Cut the wire in BCM Connector C1, Pin D2, WHT/BLK and attach this wire going towards the BCM
- BRN, cut the purple/white wire in BCM connetor C1 Pin D3 and connect the brown to that going into the BCM
- BLU,GRN,PPL: Leave unconnected (if present)
Be sure the light on the side of Pro Bypass module lights when the key is turned on. If there is no light then the Red or Black wire are not getting the power and ground. If the light is on then proceed with the instructions.
Turn off the key and open the PRO Module cover (this will NOT void the warranty) by removing the 2 screws on the bottom. Inside there are 2 sets of switches.
- Set SW1 (8 switches) as following:
- Set SW2 (10 switches) as indicated in the first row of the table below.
- Try to start the engine. If engine starts then replace the cover on the PRO Module, the installation is completed. Otherwise if the engine still doesn’t start, turn off the key and remove it from the tumbler, wait 4 minutes and then continue with step #4 here below.
- Repeat step #3 above, but with SW2 as in row 2 of the table, then if still doesn’t start repeat again with SW2 as in row 3 of the table and so on until the right code is found and the engine will start.
IMPORTANT: If your car still does not start, please follow the troubleshooting directions for Hybrid Systems before contacting our support team. This will make it easier and faster for us to handle your support questions and will enable us to serve you better.